You won’t find me meditating in a cave at the top of the Himalayas or on an extended yoga sojourn around the world…life is far too busy for that. Like you, I wear many hats: mom, business owner, author, speaker, Reiki Master, coach, full-hearted woman, teacher, student, and real life YOGI.
Yoga has been a part of my life since 1996, and I have been teaching since 2008 (and yet, my heels still don’t touch the floor in downward dog!). Over the years, yoga has been my companion, healer, teacher, and refuge, and I consider it the highest privilege to share my experience of yoga with you.
My practice is not “perfect,” but I tend to it as best as I can, as often as I can. One way I do that is through my diet and lifestyle, because I have:
- a real body that needs nutrient-dense foods…and a real mind that needs nutrient-dense thoughts
- a big life, with all of its astonishing joys, crushing devastations, and tender moments that take my breath away—and I don’t want to miss any of it!
- a desire to nourish myself and the planet through what I eat
- the love, excitement, and commitment to share this desire with you, and
- an open heart and mind as I walk the spiritual path of yoga.
I’m so glad you’re here. There’s so much to share!
With love and gratitude,