You won’t find me meditating in a cave at the top of the Himalayas…life is far too busy for that. Like you, I wear many hats: busy mom, wife, business owner, author , speaker, Reiki Master, coach , full-hearted woman, teacher, student and real life YOGI.
Yoga has been a part of my life since 1996, and I have been teaching more than ten years (and yet, my heels still don’t touch the floor in downward dog!). Over the years, yoga has been my companion, teacher and refuge, and I consider it the highest privilege to share my experience of yoga with you.
My practice is not “perfect,” but I tend to it as best as I can, as often as I can. One way I do that is through my diet and lifestyle, because I have:
- a real body that needs nutrient-dense foods…and a real mind that needs nutrient-dense thoughts
- a big life, with all of its astonishing joys, crushing devastations, and tender moments that take my breath away—and I don’t want to miss any of it!
- a desire to nourish myself and the planet through what I eat
- the love, excitement, and commitment to share this desire with you, and
- an open heart and mind as I walk this spiritual path.
I’m so glad you’re here. There’s so much to share!
With love and gratitude,